Santa Doggy Dash
Raise pounds with your hounds!The number of canine entries in the Santa Run has gone up and up in recent years, so for the safety of all the runners the Doggy Dash will start in their own special designated Doggy Dash area.
We are once again teaming up with Jerry Green Dog Rescue, which cares for and re-homes dogs all across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire, and will have members of the kennel team present at the Doggy Dash for any participants looking for advice or information.
With over 160 dogs in their care at any one time and with no Government or National Lottery funding, every single donation is a life-line for the charity. Last year, with your help, they raised £1.5 million but with over 600 dogs re-homed annually, they urgently need your support to raise further funds.
If you like to raise money directly for Jerry Green Dog Rescue, please click here to download their sponsor form. All money you raise will then go directly to the Jerry Green Dog Rescue and will help them to help even more dogs in need.
The Doggy Dash is not a race, with entrants free to walk at their own pace, and the course route is exactly the same as the main fun run. Every pooch past the finish line can have their very own finishers medal, and there will also be prizes for the best dressed dogs!
Please take note of the following:• If you would like to take part with your dog, there is a section on the entry form to let us know how many dogs you expect to bring.
• There is no extra charge for your dog taking part. You just need to register and pay for yourself as a participant and complete the section about dogs.
• When you turn up, you will be directed to the Doggy Dash start point on Union Road.
• Dogs MUST be kept on a lead at ALL times.
• Note: Dogs are not permitted in the Lincoln Castle grounds.
• If nature calls for your dog, the mess must be picked up immediately, regardless of your location. Please bring your own disposal bags and dispose of them in the dog poo bins located around the course. Failure to do so will jeopardise the staging of future Doggy Dash events.
• There will be prizes for the best dressed (Christmas themed) dog taking part!
Santa Run Time17th December 2017 at 11:30 175 days : 23 hrs : 27 mins : 28s
Lincoln Santa Run 2016
2017 big targetTotal raised so far: £0 Our aim £100,000 Raised for local Lincolnshire charities
RT @ColoniaRotary: Great to be able to present a cheque for £500 to @northcotehorses at their Medieval Day today. https://t.co/08ohSuhwUD
RT @ColoniaRotary: Congratulations to Ray Peters who last night received a #PaulHarrisFellow at our club meeting! Well deserved and congrat…
RT @thelincolnite: We're here supporting the Rotary Club of Lincoln Colonia as they present money raised from the 2016 Lincoln Santa Fun Ru…