Santa Doggy Dash
Raise pounds with your hounds!Our Doggy Dash remains hugely popular every year. There is no extra cost to bring your dog to the Santa Run, although he or she must be on a lead, and there will be a dedicated separate start and finish area for all our 4 legged participants. For the safety of all the runners the Doggy Dash will start in their own special designated Doggy Dash area.
The Doggy Dash is not a race, with entrants free to walk at their own pace, and the course route is exactly the same as the main fun run. Every pooch past the finish line can have their very own finishers medal, and there will also be prizes for the best dressed dogs!
Please take note of the following:• If you would like to take part with your dog, there is a section on the entry form to let us know how many dogs you expect to bring.
• There is no extra charge for your dog taking part.
• You do need to register and pay for yourself as a participant and complete the section about dogs.
• When you turn up, you will be directed to the Doggy Dash start point on Union Road.
• Dogs MUST be kept on a lead at ALL times.
• Note: Dogs are not permitted in the Lincoln Castle grounds.
• If nature calls for your dog, the mess must be picked up immediately, regardless of your location. This is YOUR responsbility. Please bring your own disposal bags and dispose of them in the dog poo bins located around the course. Failure to do so will jeopardise the staging of future Doggy Dash events.
• There will be prizes for the best dressed (Christmas themed) dog taking part!